Love long evening strolls down tree-lined streets? Enjoy afternoons frolicking with your best four-legged furry friend? Dream of escaping to a community founded on a deep-rooted reverence for the land and an abundance of pastoral serenity?
Welcome home to Riverset.
Riverset is more than just a community of uncommon foresight and planning; it’s a remarkable place designed with purpose. There are acres of green spaces and a gorgeous central park designed by award-winning landscape architects, as well as a lush and rugged greenbelt along Duck Creek, part of a planned city-wide hike and bike trail system. Riverset also features an enchanting modern farmhouse amenity barn, miles of trails, an expansive and shady dog park, children’s playground and inviting perennial gardens. All you can see, do and experience in Riverset has been thoughtfully planned to inspire all who live here.
In other words, Riverset is the community thoughtfully created with you in mind.
- Promenade walk spans the entire length of the park – a great way to walk the dog and see neighbors
- Central lawn is ideal for kite flying, Frisbee, or just watching the clouds go by
- Children’s playground
- Perennial gardens provide seasonal beauty
- Charming seating areas under a canopy of shade trees
- Promenade seat wall provides unlimited places to watch the activities
pickett Park Amenity Center
- Walking distance from anywhere within Riverset
- Striking Berkshire Barn architecture
- Large covered patio overlooks the pool and landscape terraces with stone walls
- Resort-style pool with adult and children’s areas
- Cabanas overlooking the pool
- Plentiful lounge chairs, tables and sofas
- Outdoor grilling stations
- Hammocks under the tree canopy
- Lawn area and game equipment
- Meeting room for social club meetings
- Large fenced in park under the native tree canopy, complete with
“Fido and Me” watering and waste stations
- Easy access to Duck Creek trailhead and Buckingham sidewalk
- Seating area for “resting your dogs”